Sunday, April 15, 2007

ONLY YOU........ :-)

If you only knew how much I love you,
How essential you are to my life,
You would not dare to stay away for an instant,
You would always remain by my side,
Your heart pressed close to my heart,
Your soul to my soul.
How I long to give myself up in ecstasy
To your sweet breath
N' those kisses from your lips
Which fill me with delight..
Love me..
I need your love
As a touchstone of my existence.
I'm going to bed.
My last waking thoughts n' all my dreams
Are of you.
Only you.................................

1 comment:

samrathan said...

Hey Cool…I like this one…

I have pen down a few words…they are not as beautiful as yours…

Hey! There may be somebody who is thinking about you RIGHT NOW and wishing that you were around. That's the wonderful thing about life-you always feel loved and cared about, so keep the faith ticking and keep your pen rolling…