Monday, August 17, 2009

Sleep Well, Dear !

Is it a crime to be crazily in love?
Yea? Then a criminal I be
Find me my prison.
Just one wish i hold-
Till an end comes to the world
He be as much mine
As I have become his.
"I love you" sounds so formal
Reflects my feeling with light so normal.
I wish I could go to the stars
Rearrange them to mark our name.
Let the world see the shining gleam
Of my golden dream
While you sleep to glory.
'N I find no way to hide nor bury
All I feel for you & all I wish to speak.
Sleep while these stars twinkle
Till the sun brings up the dawn.
Then
I shall wake you up
For our journey in a brand new day...

1 comment:

Ekanthapadhikan said...

Oh! Wow!! Being in love is the most wonderful experience in anyone's life. And you were very eloquent in expressing this.