Sunday, April 15, 2007

Miss You !

Tonight I lie awake
Praying for you
Hunger tugs me hard and so does sleep
But i fight them off.
But now tears are here
N' am losing the battle to them..
Just cos u sleep so far
So out of my reach
That neither my sobs nor my shrieks reach your ears.
Hope the morning has hope for me
Hope the morning brings you close to me.
As these tears are breaking my heart apart
All I am praying is
You be happy throughout
Peace and success brimming your life
N' all am hoping is that I be a small part of it......
Howsoever small
Which warrants some love from you
N' your proximity...
But no void
Like the one I feel so sure of tonight
Which causes loneliness to gnaw my heart.
MISS YOU !!!

1 comment:

samrathan said...

Nice!

The people who make a difference in our life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care and how could one not miss them...so the more you care the more you miss.